These days typography is very popular because it gives an artistic look to the fonts and your design, most of the designer use this tool to make wallpapers, now let’s see how they make it.
Step 1 – Creating background
- To make a wallpaper of your desktop check the settings and then the pixels
- after that go to Photoshop and create a new document and gave it a size of according the pixels of your desktop, my desktop is of 1600 x 900px,
- Then give a black color to your background and Grey to your foreground,
- after that by using a radial gradient tool create a light to dark at the center of your document
Step 2 – Creation of a Text inside the Text
- Now you have to choose the text as my company name is Vortex360 so I am selecting 6 from it.
- My font size according to my pixels according to my desktop is 750, as Photoshop only show you a font size of 72 after that you have to select it by pressing ctrl + T , and make it larger and give it a light Grey color
- Now you have to enter the text with the 6 and fill it up with the different words, I have use Vortex, vision, mission, management, brand activation, designing. You can try different styles of fonts and sized but remember it should be within the boundary of 6
Keep reading; the part two of this tutorial will be coming soon. Thanks!