In the first tutorial of how to create typographic wallpaper we are able to create a background, then creating a text and after that filling that text with other small size font as I have given an example of 6 and filling it with different fonts. Now in this tutorial we learn how to give it color and different effects to the wallpaper.
Step 3– Giving color to the Text
- Now we have to give a color to the text, with which we have filled the number 6 before that we have to make opacity of 6 text layers to 2%.
- Then we have to make a group of all the text words which we have written on the same layer for that go to layers > New > Group and put all the layers of words in that group
- After that do a right click on that group and make a duplicate group or go to layers and make a duplicate of that group
- Then right click on the duplicate group and select merge now you can delete the group of fonts which you have written or unchecked it ( can’t be visible in the indication area)
- Then write click on the group in which you have merged the text and select > blending option > Gradient overlay > and choose a gradient according to your color scheme.
Step 4– Add title
Now you can add title of your choice to your wallpaper, as I have chosen the tag line of my company “your problem our solution” and by Vortex 360 team and I have given the same gradient affect to the tag line only.
This is how you can create different typography wallpapers with different color schemes
Thanks for reading our tutorial. Keep reading.