This tutorial is about how to make colorful typography with text effect using Photoshop. You should have knowledge of Photoshop tools for the better understanding of this tutorial.
Now let’s start with this tutorial.
- First select some background any plane or textured background then create a new rectangle by using marquee tool of a size 5 x 0.5 (width x height) and fill it with any color you like.
- Continue to make the same layers by copying the layer which you have and fill each rectangle with different colors (normally these layers should be around from 6 to 8).
- Use a dodge tool to make the dark area at the center of the page.
- Then enter a word liked “ICI” or any one you like make it bold and give it a color which is prominent then the background colors.
- Then you have to enter the words in this “ICI”
- First we will add the word “INSANE” type it and give it different color
- Place it over the word “ICI”
- then press ctrl +G to merge it , remember the layer or insane should be over the word ICI
- Then repeat the same steps with other words.
- If you want to merge all layers the press shift + ctrl + E
This is how you will make a colorful typography with text effect.
Other tutorials for typography are coming soon. Keep Reading. Thanks!