This is a continuation of “Get freelance job without bidding”. Winning freelance project this days are almost impossible, especially when other freelancers are posting very low bid on project just so they can win. So here we will outline some simple freelance tasks and alternatives of getting more freelancer projects without having to compete with other freelancers.
- Signup (.10$ – .20$). Client will give you a link of website. They may want you to register on multiple sites. It is not better to signup on that site with your original email ID. Because it can cause a huge amount of spam to your email box. So create another email ID and use that email to register.
- Comment on blog (.10$ – .15$). Your clients will ask you to make comment on different site about a topic and to promote a link of their site or affiliate link. Or client will ask you to make comment on many site related to a topic.
- Forum posting (.10$ – .15$). Client will give a topic and link to post them on different forums related to that topic. You might have to write a little while doing this kind of task.
- Facebook fan (.10$ – .20$). Client will ask you to recruit other users of a social networking site to subscribe to their social networking page. They can ask you to invite all your friends to like their social networking pages .
- Twitter.com (.10$ – .15$). You must have a twitter account to do this type of a job. Client will ask you to get more followers on their twitter profile. They might even give you a topic to twit daily about their business or services.
- Download and install (.10$ – .20$). Client will give you a link to download a software. You have to install it in your computer. You will have to confirm that you have installed it in your computer (pretty easy task ).
- Youtube.com (.10$ – .15$). There are two type of job in youtube.com, first you need to open a YouTube accounts and provide the clients with the user name and password of the accounts you create. Sometime it needs mobile vitrifaction. Another job is to comment or like a video. You have to provide your IP address along with that.
- Writing article (.25$ – 1.25$). Article writing can be very profitable depending on what type of writing you are ask to do. Client will ask you to write an article about given project. Make sure not to just copy and past article from the web because clients can now check if articles are original or not.
- Blog owner (.25$ – 1.25$). If you are a blog owner then this is a great opportunity to earn some good money. Here you will get more money paid if your site has a higher Page Rank. Page rank is a system which indicates how popular your site or blog ranks towards other sites. The clients will ask to write an article on your blog site.
Here are just a few ways of making money online as a part time or full time freelancers. Always make sure you provide not just a quantity but also quality work to your clients. That will keep them coming back to you.