Bear Group is a leading web development firm in Seattle seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst to join our marketing team. As an influential member of group, you will review and report on analytics for clients as well as internal marketing efforts.
The Digital Analyst position requires both an aptitude for data analysis as well as business insight and reporting skills. You will dive deep into data and present findings internally and to our clients.
As the closest person to the data you will be assisting with the setup of analytics on client sites, performing site audits, presenting your findings, and making action oriented recommendations. You will need to think critically, relating one event to another as you create a connection between the business and its data, to help Bear Group and its clients push their business forward.
You are a hard-working individual who is passionate about building and growing a career in the digital marketing field. Key characteristics include being detail oriented, data-centric, and able to work independently.
- Develop and maintain client-facing dashboard deliverables (daily, weekly, monthly) per campaign measurement requirements
- Work directly with clients and vendors on site reporting and analytics
- Manage client questions and requests primarily related to how their business intersects with their data
- Work with third-party analytics platforms for reporting and analysis
- Lead analytics discussions with marketing and strategy teams
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights
- Track, measure, and analyze campaign performance across different channels
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Use your strong interpersonal skills to transform data into meaningful information, explaining metrics and reinforcing client value
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, math, advertising, or related discipline
- Experience working with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong logical thinking and analytical skills
- Takes initiative and follows through with projects
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- An effective time manager, with the ability to prioritize and multitask in a demanding work environment
- Experience in digital analytics, business analytics, or any comparable analytics position that handles large complex data sets
- Understanding of digital processes and systems including Display & Programmatic, Social Media, Search, and Web
- Knowledge of demand side platforms (DoubleClick, Google AdWords, Bing, etc.) and paid social media platforms (Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn, etc.) strongly preferred
- Experience leading PPC campaigns a plus
- CMS editor experience a plus
To learn more about the company, visit the Bear Group Career page. We currently work as a distributed team, and our project-based work allows for some flexibility in work hours. The position can be performed remotely with regular status meetings. We offer competitive compensation, learning challenges, and opportunity to grow your career with the company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com. In your cover letter or email, we are interested in how you answer these two questions:
- What KPIs do you feel are the most valuable to track for any business and why?
- What’s difficult about being part of a distributed team and how do you overcome it?
Apply for this job