We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce a high-quality curriculum that contributes to the overall success of our students. You will work collaboratively with our squad leads, mentors, and senior staff to create several high-quality checkpoints.
- Produce high-quality curriculum that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Produce all text in Markdown, all video in mp4/m4v compatible format, and all images in jpg format
- Write easy-to-understand checkpoints that meet the specified objectives for each checkpoint
- Meet deadlines as assigned or communicate roadblocks as they arise
- Well versed in Markdown.
- Comfortable in Slack, Email, Google’s Office productivity suite, and other standard office software.
- Ability to dedicate a minimum of 15 – 20 hours per week to this role.
Bonus points if you:
- Have written curriculum, screencasts, or tutorials in the past.
- Are able to produce high-quality screencasts.
- Previous contractor/remote working experience
Apply for this job