The Digital Marketing Specialist takes the lead of marketing functions and SEO strategies as assigned by the Director of Marketing including advertising, marketing channels, media recommendations, product plans and strategies, web sales and analytics. Achieve efficient and economic objectives that accomplish corporate profit, growth, and investment return.
Additional responsibilities will also extend to the support of other digital marketing activity and tools, including email
marketing, marketing automation, digital portal updates, tablet and mobile sales enablement tools and social media as needed.
- Lead the paid and natural SEO program to optimize reach and best practice search techniques
- Support and maintain internal portal tools to ensure teams can access best practice tools, templates and tutorials to better execute digital campaigns
- Support the measurable conversion model by working to integrate other data sources, including CRM and sales data to build insight into customer behavior and needs
- Implementation and day-to-day management of ongoing metrics and analysis programs
- Support marketers around the world in the day-to-day use of webinar, social media, email, sales enablement and other tools to meet measurable objectives
- Support the design, development and deployment of high quality and engaging experiences on the websites
SUCCESSFUL ESSENTIAL SKILLS:
- Excellent technical report writing and presentation skills – including the ability to appropriately present technical information to all levels of the organization.
- Consistent time management skills concentrating effort on priorities and overall planning, awareness, and response to what is due now a short and long-term.
- Strong computing skills: i.e. CRM, PowerPoint, Excel, Technical researching, Web Analytics to analyze market trends and customer engagement
SUCCESSFUL ESSENTIAL BEHAVIOR:
- Action-oriented and independent; capable of managing projects.
- A heightened sense of urgency and works at a quick pace (high energy).
- Dynamic, as new processes, materials and equipment are constantly being developed.
- Process oriented: understands how to separate and combine tasking into the efficient workflow and can see opportunities.
- Inherent curiosity about markets, products, organizations, and people.
- Uses creativity to make connections among unrelated notions and is seen as having an original thought.
- Attention to detail: focus on accuracy, completeness and following standards, rules, regulations and requirements.
- Cooperative with others and usually helpful to the rest of the team in getting work done.
- Upholds values and beliefs of the organization. Exhibits integrity as a person and in their work. Maintains appropriate
- confidentiality at work.
- Operate as an internal specialist of marketing activities to build effective communication programs.
- Occasional, long workdays to fulfill job requirements.
Apply for this position
To apply for this position, send an email to email@example.com with “Digital Marketing Specialist Application” in the subject line. In the email, make sure to include your resume (in word or PDF preferred), cover letter, and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.
Camden is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace
Apply for this job