We are looking for a highly talented motion designer who knows how to visually illustrate ideas. We embrace those who see things differently and aren’t afraid to experiment.
As our leading motion graphic artist you’ll design explainer videos as well as fully animated presentations (mainly in Adobe After Effects). Your technical skills and keen aesthetic eye for motion and compositing will help you transform concepts and ideas into awesome masterpieces that inspire audiences around the globe.
Join our young and aspiring team and help us to make the world less complicated.
• Lead designer/animator for explainer videos and animated presentations
• Develop individual designs for our high profile customers
• Work collaboratively with project management
• Communicate effectively through storyboards and concept arts
• Work remotely and autonomous
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Basic skills in Cinema 4D or Autodesk Maya or any other 3D-Program
• Sufficient skills on video storyboarding
• Your portfolio should demonstrate a high level of creativity
• High English skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadline pressures
Perks and Benefits
• You’ll work mostly with cool people (Not all of us are cool. But the majority is)
• Remote work: Work wherever and whenever you want
• Creative freedom (Makes sense, right?)
• Gadgets – Whatever you need to get things going
• Continuing education possibilities
Apply for this job