Are you a Facebook marketing master or Google Adwords specialist? If phrases like lookalikes, CPA, remarketing, and targeted audiences are part of your everyday vocabulary, this role is for you!
We are looking for an ambitious, analytical, and results-driven Paid Marketing Specialist (PPC / SEM) to help grow our expanding userbase. Ideally, we’d like someone who can spend a minimum of 15-20 hours per week creating, updating, and testing various ad campaigns on Facebook and Google. While this is currently a part-time, freelance role, we’d be open to discussing a full-time opportunity for the right applicant (if desired).
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- Extensive experience advertising on either the Facebook or Google platform, preferably both
- A knack for writing compelling and strategic ad copy
- Deep expertise in funneling, retargeting, and other conversion-focused marketing techniques
- A strong understanding of influencer marketing
- Experience using Google Analytics to track and manage marketing campaigns
- Adequate Photoshop (or other design software) skills to generate ads
- An ability to find eye-catching, relatable imagery to use in campaigns
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acquisition: Manage, execute, and analyze paid media campaigns for all relevant channels, including social, search, and email to meet growth and acquisition objectives.
- Conversion Rate Optimization: Define and analyze all aspects of the conversion funnel and identify critical leverage points to boost user acquisition. Shape the user journey and optimize ads by regularly A/B testing messages, audience segments, activation points, and landing pages.
- Execution: Collaborate with design and content teams to quickly test and execute new ideas and campaigns.
- Performance Analysis: Initiate, track, and optimize CPC campaigns with Adwords, Facebook, Pinterest and other platforms and partners, providing the management team with regular, real-time performance updates. Integrate with Google Adwords and Mixpanel, as needed.
CouponFollow helps millions of savvy shoppers every month save a bit of dough on their online purchases. It’s one of the top destinations on the web for consumers to find money saving coupons. The company is currently based in New Jersey, with a remote workforce spread through 3 other countries.
We are looking to fill this position immediately. Compensation based on experience.
Apply for this job