Growth Machine is expanding quickly, and we need your help to lead our content marketing projects.
We’re looking to hire a content project manager to help us with our growing client base. As the first full-time employee of the company, you’d work directly with our founder (Nat Eliason) to refine the systems that allow us to help our clients grow their blogs to hundreds of thousands of monthly visitors.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the planning, production, and promotion for content across clients
- Working with a team of freelance writers to write some of the best articles on the Internet
- Designing systems to produce high-quality content on a consistent schedule
- Setting and tracking client growth goals
- Reporting weekly results to clients
- Working with clients to design their brand’s voice for content
- Shaping the Growth Machine project management role as our first full-time hire
Who you are:
- You’re great at working independently, setting your own goals and hitting them.
- You have a systems-first approach to work, focusing on designing repeatable methods instead of just completing tasks.
- You’re a confident writer.
- You’ve successfully grown your own or a company blog.
- You’ve managed a team of writers or other content producers.
- You’re punctual with your goals—deadlines are not options to you.
Benefits of working with us:
- We’re a 100% remote company, so you can work anywhere from Pittsburgh to Phuket.
- You’ll earn a salary + scaling bonus as you improve our project management systems.
- By directing content for anywhere from five to a dozen blogs, you’ll improve your marketing skills faster than you can anywhere else.
- We’re growing rapidly, and you’ll have ample opportunities for taking on bigger leadership roles.
Apply for this job