Note: Although this is a remote position, we are seeking candidates in the following timezones only: Europe (UTC+0 – UTC+4); US (EST or CST only).
Hotjar is a 100% remote organisation headquartered in the Mediterranean on the island of Malta. Our company vision is to change the way the web is built and improved by democratising user analytics and feedback. Our core product is free and available to anyone with an internet connection.
About this Opportunity
We’re looking for a passionate and hands-on Outreach Marketer to build meaningful relationships at scale with our users, communities, industry influencers and partners. You’ll be responsible for sharing our point-of-view and story, and promoting our content so Hotjar can be trusted as the the authority in its field.
In this role, you will be the essential link between Hotjar and millions of marketers, designers, developers and leaders, across the world, who could benefit from hearing about and reading our content when trying to solve their biggest, most painful challenges.
This is an excellent remote career opportunity in a key role with a fast-growing and innovative tech-startup. This role is situated in the Content Marketing team and will report to the Director of Marketing.
As the Outreach Marketer, you will:
- Develop, test, and execute Hotjar’s content outreach strategy
- Identify the right people to reach out to for each individual outreach campaign
- Craft personal outreach campaigns to build interest before our content is published and to promote it once it is live
- Get in touch with people of interest wherever they are, using, for example, personal emails, social mentions, calls, or face-to-face meetings
- Collect feedback from “beta readers” to improve our content
- Build long-term relationships with thought leaders, partners, and communities
- Measure and report on the results of your outreach efforts to the team
- Conduct research about our audience by interviewing and surveying our readers
- Take risks and try new approaches regularly
- Collaborate with the Demand Generation team to promote our content on paid channels
- Collaborate with the Content Editor and Content Strategist to ensure that the tone and style of the outreach campaigns are aligned to the rest of the content
- Work with the Marketing Team and contribute to Hotjar’s Marketing Strategy
The budgeted compensation range for this role is €50,000 to €70,000 annually. Ranges are based on market research and are equitable to other roles within Hotjar. The actual compensation offered to a successful candidate will be based on relative experience and skills. At this time we are only able to provide official employment status to those located in Malta. All other candidates will join our team as full-time consultants and will be responsible for paying any taxes or applicable fees where they reside.
- You’re a determined and patient individual who wants to make the internet a better place.
- You’re a Digital Marketer with 5+ years experience in community management, influencer marketing, digital PR and outreach.
- You have 3+ years experience in outreach marketing for the SaaS or B2B space (ideally with lower price point solutions).
- You have a proven track record for successfully executing multiple outreach campaigns from start to finish.
- You have experience in crafting and executing multiple SEO link-building campaigns from start to finish.
- You constantly seek to improve your team’s outputs through user feedback and data insights.
- You take pride in your ability to inspire and motivate others to carry out and execute a strategy while working in a fully remote team environment.
- You work collaboratively across team types (product, customer success and marketing).
- You’re an excellent communicator who gets your point across in a few words.
- You’re fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party.
Apply for this job