NOTE: Although this is a remote position, we are currently only seeking candidates in European timezones between UTC-2 and UTC+4.
Hotjar is a 100% remote organization headquartered in the Mediterranean on the island of Malta. Our company vision is to change the way the web is built and improved by democratising user analytics and feedback. Our core product is free and available to anyone with an internet connection.
About This Opportunity
We are looking for a truly ambitious, results driven, analytical and passionate Paid Media Specialist to join the marketing team of one of the fastest growing web analytics startups in the world.
As the Paid Media Specialist you will work within the demand generation team. You’ll be focused on managing Hotjar paid social, paid search, GDN, rich media and retargeting campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn, Google AdWords and other online advertising networks. You will review and analyze data sets to identify new opportunities and develop actionable strategies to improve growth in these channels.
If you’re an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with a steadfast work ethic and a creative, data-driven mindset, then we want to hear from you! This is an excellent remote career opportunity to join a fast growing startup in a key position within the Hotjar demand generation team.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for overall strategy, budgets and execution of paid social, paid search and other advertising platforms.
- Create and implement paid campaigns and analyse, optimize and report on their performance as well as identify new acquisition opportunities.
- Identify new opportunities for reaching our ideal customers through targeting and channel expansion.
- Design, test and iterate ad copies and coordinate with the team in developing ad visuals and landing pages to improve overall ROI.
- Test, collect and analyse data to identify trends and insights into actionable improvements in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Coincide new ad campaigns to support marketing initiatives such as feature releases, product announcements, content promotions, etc.
- Monitor spend on a daily basis to remain on budget and reach or exceed monthly acquisition goals.
- Collaborate with marketing team to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid campaigns.
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends and best practices and apply them as appropriate.
The budgeted compensation range for this role is €45,000 to €65,000 annually. Ranges are based on market research and are equitable to other roles within Hotjar. The actual compensation offered to a successful candidate will be based on relative experience and skills. At this time we are only able to provide official employment status to those located in Malta. All other candidates will join our team as full-time consultants and will be responsible for paying any taxes or applicable fees where they reside.
- 3+ years hands on experience and proven track record of successfully managing paid social and search campaigns.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and investigative skills.
- Proficiency in AdWords Editor and Google Analytics.
- Strong knowledge of Excel/spreadsheet management, and a knack for analyzing large amounts of data.
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities and pay strong attention to details.
- Comfortable managing large budgets, optimization projects, and developing strategy.
- Ability to contribute to an entrepreneurial, innovative and collaborative team-based environment.
- Desire and drive to always be learning.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a 100% remote, global and agile environment.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party.
Apply for this job