We power design at the world’s smartest companies.
We’re a workflow platform for digital product design and collaboration, built to overhaul the process that turns an idea into a product. Reinventing the end-to-end development workflow—with an emphasis on customer experience—means entire teams have the opportunity to hold digital design disruption in the palms of their hands.
That’s why over three million designers, product managers, marketers and other partners at so many of the world’s most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every single day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Spotify, Salesforce and many more.
If your goal is to do career defining work, we believe you’ll love working here. Added bonus? We’re a completely distributed team!
We are looking for a designer with expertise in product design best practices, design process and the design tools ecosystem to support our sales and customer success teams as a Design Specialist for the EMEA region. You will play a critical customer facing role to evangelize a design centric approach at large organizations. As a subject matter authority, you will elevate our design conversations with external senior executives, and educate and train our internal InVision EMEA customer facing teams.
Ideally you are a passionate senior designer or design leader, someone who’s knowledgeable with popular design tools and methodologies, have first hand experience crafting or leading a design system and enjoy sharing that knowledge with others. You also love to teach, share, solve problems. Maybe you write, blog, or have a podcast as you have ambitions as a design thought leader.
What you can expect to be doing:
- You’ll be the resident product authority around InVision and the broader ecosystem of product design and collaboration technologies
- Help drive awareness and adoption of new product offerings among InVision’s Enterprise customer base
- Craft customer facing programs evangelizing and educating on the value of Design Thinking and specifically targeted to the C-suite of large corporations.
- Develop customer facing content and materials evangelizing the power of design. This will include translating educational content and industry experience into recommendations for rituals, team structure, processes, tooling, etc.
- Regularly attend in person prospect and customer visits, leading senior level conversations on digital transformation and design best practices
- Partner with the marketing team on strategic content, event speaking opportunities, and community meetups to drive awareness of the InVision brand
- Work closely with Product and Design Education teams to scale efforts programs and workshops for senior leaders.
- Ideally 5-10 years experience as a product or design lead in a large enterprise
- Experience leading digital transformation or design thinking programs across large organizations
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations to senior level audiences with a focus on education
- Desire to build and maintain a personal brand as a product design expert
- Strong desire to take initiative; you flourish with change and comfortable with ambiguity
- Passionate about being a founding member of InVision’s international expansion
- Bias towards immediate action and results
- Willingness to learn and adapt
At InVision, culture transcends space, with a team made of kind, smart people in more than 20 countries. By focusing hiring efforts on humility and talent, a family-like camaraderie naturally unfolds. You will have the opportunity to grow a career from your homes—or communal workspaces in mini hubs, where many InVisioners live. As a result, you can weave productivity into your lifestyle, with successful work-life integration making it possible to travel the world while spearheading an impressive career.
Apply for this job