We simply develop mobile applications that matter, and we are currently working in the social and financial industry.
With millions of users using our services, we are continuously striving to deliver the best UX for our users through continuous apps development or by delivering new apps which we think the users will really like.
We believe that even though there are a lot of apps out there, the world still lacks fascinating apps that care the most about user experience and privacy and here where our future Mobile Developer (iOS or Android) is going to play a significant role by delivering a world-class application to our users.
- Developed iOS/Android Apps (minimum 2 years of experience)
- Agile friendly
- Research & Problem-Solving skills (you will face challenges when hundreds of thousands of users are using your app, so your brilliance is highly valued :D)
- Healthy programming habits (clean lines of code, clear documentation, Unit-Testing, TestFlight and of course git/gitflow )
Experience with WebSocket and webRTC
Nice to Have:
- Mobile Design skills and taste
- Obsessed with UX
- Experience with firebase, mobile analytics and A/B testing experiments
Experience with streaming apps.
If you are willing to build great apps, hunt bugs and unleash your potential, then Numrah is the right place for you.
Note: our timezone is GM+3, so we are looking for someone whose time zone is from GMT+0 to GMT+6
Apply for this job