Remote Year brings together communities of interesting professionals, entrepreneurs, and freelancers from across the globe to spend a year working, traveling, and exploring 12 cities around the world. Spending one month in each location, communities connect with local cultures and business ecosystems, forming lifelong, borderless personal and professional relationships along the way. Together we will shape the future of work.
Remote Year is looking for personable and intelligent sale focused Program Associates to join our Program Placement Team. Our Program Associates are the first touch in our consultative sales process. They are the responsible for qualifying applicants and helping them decide if Remote Year is the right match for them. Working alongside our team of Program Associates you will critically support our Program Consultants by helping potential Remotes through the early stages of our program placement process.
What You Bring:
- 1-2 years of experience exceeding quota in Sales Development, Lead Generation, Sales, Recruiting, or Marketing, with preference to consumer sales.
- Ability to work in a high-energy and distributed sales team environment.
- Highly coachable, self-directed, positive, motivated, and resourceful.
- Incredible customer service, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills.
- Passion for learning and working within the travel space.
- Proficient in using Salesforce, LinkedIn, and other leading sales automation tools.
- A willingness and excitement to spend 1-2 weeks in Mexico City for sales training.
- Previous startup experience
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university.
- Experience traveling for long periods of time.
Apply for this job