SpringboardVR is the fastest growing Virtual Reality arcade management platform outside of China, and we are looking to expand our web development team!
We are looking for a full stack developer to join our team who has experience with VueJS and preferably also with Laravel. We are looking to hire two people over the next few months, one person with more VueJS experience and the other with more Laravel experience.
- This position will be fairly self directed and we are definitely looking for someone who is a self starter and is able to take any task and own it from start to finish.
- This is a full time contract position for 40 hours a week.
- This is a fully remote position.
- Frontend: Work on a rebuild of the current application in VueJS and Vuex using a GraphQL API.
- Backend: Build out a GraphQL API in Laravel and replicate some existing REST controllers.
Skills and Requirements
Nice To Haves
- Modern CSS (Flexbox, CSS Grid, etc.)
- Amazon Web Services
- Unit Testing with Laravel or VueJS
We are a fully remote company! Our current web development team is located in Vancouver, BC Canada, our desktop development team is across Europe, and our business headquarters are in Oklahoma City, OK USA.
We are open to someone in any timezone, with a preference to North America and Europe. If you are in Vancouver, BC Canada we have an office space you are able to work out of!
This is a full time contractor position with the possibility of becoming a salaried employee in the future for U.S. citizens.
We are offering between $35.00 an hour and $55.00 an hour in U.S. Dollars, depending on experience. This is equivalent to between $72,800 USD and $114,400 USD per year.
Apply for this job