Sticker Mule is the Internet’s fastest growing printing company. We are privately-owned, profitable and powered by an outstanding remote team that supports the growth of our manufacturing operations. We aim to build one of the Internet’s best technical teams. Currently, our development team operates in 8 countries and we’re always looking for more exceptional developers to join us.
Why we enjoy working here
1. We work flexible hours with an asynchronous culture.
2. We work at a sustainable pace without unreasonable external deadlines.
3. Varied, interesting technical challenges to work on.
4. Opportunities to make a large impact as part of a small, highly motivated team.
What we look for
What you’ll do
1. Build, test, install and maintain software to automate our manufacturing processes.
2. Continually seek ways to optimize those processes.
3. Write clean, performant code in accordance with our team’s code style guidelines.
4. Work to improve and maintain the code health of all our software.
5. Collaborate with other developers, team leads and stakeholders to ensure that we’re always building the optimal solution.
6. Participate in peer code reviews.
7. Share expertise with other members of the team, mentor junior developers.
8. Spend some time on-site at our factory to learn about software requirements and maintain existing software.
1. You have a minimum of 3 years professional software development experience.
2. You’re highly competent in multiple general purpose languages. C++ and Ruby would be especially beneficial.
3. You’re confident in mathematics relevant to computer graphics.
4. Experience with the following would be highly beneficial.
5. Printing and related issues like color management.
6. Vector and raster graphics generation and manipulation.
7. You are experienced in using and building web services.
8. You possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
9. You have great written and verbal communication skills in English.
1. This position requires regular visits to our manufacturing facilities in upstate NY.
2. Applicants will be sent a Hackerrank test within 1-2 business days of applying.
3. Test must be completed within 5 business days.
Apply for this job