Looking for experienced RoR / React developer(s) to build desktop and mobile travel solutions for leading hospitality and travel companies. We are a US based “startup” with a great reputation in travel and utilize open-source cloud, web, and mobile technologies to develop functionality for eCommerce, CRM, marketing, and other travel related needs.
We love full-stack developers that are fluent in multiple technologies like RoR, React, and Java, but if your simply an ace with RoR, that works for us. Candidates MUST speak fluent English, be available during EST work hours, and use Slack.
- Experienced developer that can write code while keeping an eye on performance and architecture
- RoR, React, PostgreSQL
- HTML5 / CSS
- Familiar with XML and JSON for messaging
- Experience with React-Native a BIG plus
- Experience with Backbone.js, Node.js, MongoDB
- Hospitality and/or reservation systems
Style / Approach:
- Top-down thinker and developer that strives to produce extensible, reusable, and scalable code
- Great communicator and team player that can bridge the gap between cool designs, challenging requirements, and a growing code base
- Team player that doesn’t mind leading and following as needed
- Good remote work skills, which means (during expected hours) you stay focused on delivering work and you do not get distracted by kids, honey-do lists, or reruns of Game of Thrones.
Apply for this job