This position can be in-office in NYC or remote work-from-home. Remote U.S. candidates are encouraged to apply.
AdThrive.com helps serious bloggers make more money with the ads on their site by acting as their trusted expert guide in the wild-west like world of online advertising. This means helping them figure out which ad placements to use, how to develop an ad strategy, and then actually installing that strategy for them. Through our work, we help the best creators and contributors on the web, people who have a passion for their craft (cooking, decorating, parenting, finance, investing) get to write about their passion and be paid to live their dream. We help bloggers leave their full-time jobs and stay home with their kids. We help struggling families pay their bills and find hope. We support the people who are creating the internet!
At CafeMedia, you will be joining a technology team that builds and maintains a very high traffic family of web properties that together reach over 75MM users every month. Over the past year we have built two new high traffic sites, made contributions to open source projects, significantly improved our co-workers’ day-to-day by creating helpful internal tools, and designed innovative solutions to problems many digital media publishers have but few have solved. We strive to have a fun and welcoming team, and are eager to share knowledge and learn from each other.
- Deliver complete front end applications, following Angular best practices and conforming to the Angular style guide
- Write high performance code for both mobile and desktop environments
- Write tested, clean, and documented code that is easy to understand and maintain
- Review pull requests and provide constructive feedback to junior developers
- Actively partner with back-end developers to enhance and integrate our API
- Cooperate with Product to define, estimate, and maintain projects
- 5+ years experience developing single page apps (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years experience working with Angular, and up to date with the latest version
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with an agile team
- Good communication skills
- Experience with Jira, Node.JS, SQL, and Linux a plus
Apply for this job