CALLSTATS I/O Oy is a SaaS company based out of Helsinki. We provide products that measure and manage the performance of real-time communications. The callstats.io product helps software developers setting up, building, and scaling real-time communication applications effortlessly and frictionlessly.
Founded in 2014 and originally known as Nemu Dialogue Systems, callstats.io was named a Cool Vendor in Unified Communications, 2016 by research firm Gartner. The callstats.io product integrates with various third party SDKs and PaaS solutions, which make it easier to build and deploy WebRTC applications.
- Our solutions aim to excite our customers daily.
- Data is the critical part of our product. We constantly raise the bar on the user-experience.
- Rome was not built in one day. All our projects start small and gradually increase in complexity.
- We are constantly shipping. Done is better than perfect – the moment when the feature is better than what is already live on the site.
We are looking for a person to take care of our content marketing strategy, processes and production. All in all, your job is to understand what drives our customers, how we can serve them better, and produce content to match our customers’ aspirations and the mission of the company. To tackle a wider range of topics, the content marketer will research different topics related to real-time communications, see/imagine/guess where they might be going, and include relevant new topics in our content strategy. Most of the content will be produced by external writers who you’ll manage, but you’ll “have to pick up the pen” every now and then as well.
Our product visualizes and filters data for product managers and software developers, who are developing and scaling their real-time communications products, for example, team communication or online education services. You’ll get to produce content for our customers and other people interested in real-time communications. Most of our content is about WebRTC but we also write about, for example, VoIP, communications in AR/VR, surveillance, IoT, TV, and streaming. Essentially, you’ll be like a “product manager” for our content.
This job can be done anywhere but timezones close to Europe are most favourable.
What we expect from you
- Experience in content production, mainly written content (blog posts, white papers etc.).
- A software development background, ideally in WebRTC or VoIP.
- A love for writing.
- Fluency in spoken and written English, ideally a native speaker.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Ability to think outside the box.
Extra skills that we value
- Experience and understanding in search engine optimization. Good content enhances SEO.
- Content Marketing Certification by Hubspot.
- If there is anything else you think is valuable, let us know!
What we offer
Immediate impact: You are part of a small but growing team and your impact is immediately felt. There is no shortage of interesting and challenging tasks.
Good compensation: Competitive salary and options.
Great team: Our team is sharp, eccentric, loyal, and ambitious.
Fun times: Weekly and monthly outings.
Education: Our commitment to learning as a team and individual growth.
Relocation: If needed, we will help you move to Helsinki.
Interested? Send us your application
Have you written blog posts? Send us as some samples! In your cover letter we would like read about your experiences in content production and how you come up with new ideas.
Apply for this job