Platform Technical Lead
Our Platform Technical Lead will work remotely and manage a distributed team building a decentralized system based on a Permissioned Blockchain. Primarily programming in Go/Golang.
- Technical Lead for the Platform team building a decentralized system based on a Permissioned Blockchain
- Primarily programming in Go / Golang
- A degree in CS, mathematics, EE or similar, or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years of software development experience 3+ years programing with Go
- You need to be a polyglot programmer, comfortable in both object oriented and functional programming paradigms.
- Expertise in at least one strongly typed programming language and familiarity with one functional or logic language
- Passion for building scalable, distributed and secure systems
- Comfortable in a test driven development environment
- Experience providing feedback through code reviews
- Comfortable working with both relational and NoSQL data stores.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure technology such as AWS, Google Cloud, Rackspace, etc.
- Need to be comfortable working with Linux and have a good understanding of OS internals.
- Self motivated, proactive and take ownership of issues.
- Thrive and excel in our diverse agile team environment.
- Skilled in coming up with simple design and elegant code
- Blockchain experience
- Machine Learning with Logistic Regression experience
Send Resumes to: email@example.com – NO RECRUITERS or COMPANIES
Please include your name the job title in the subject of the e-mail.
Apply for this position
Send resume with your NAME in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO RECRUITERS OR COMPANIES – calling or e-mailing management directly diminishes your chances!!!
Apply for this job