Our company develops and sells premium WordPress plugins. We need a highly experienced front-end developer who can work efficiently as part of a remote Team implementing design changes on our sites.
You will be working with our Marketing Team. You will need to be creative, methodical and analytical.
Our marketing front-end developer should:
- Have excellent skills in using HTML5 and CSS3
- Be willing to use Sass
- Be able to slice Photoshop designs into HTML and CSS
- Be ready to make very good friends with Bootstrap 3 and 4
- Be able to create email templates
As we live and breath in the WordPress ecosystem, we need candidates highly fluent in WordPress.
- Chances to collaborate with and learn from a great Team of People with all sorts of different backgrounds.
- Paid Holidays and National days.
- A budget for home-working setup.
- Bonus program. Scholarship Program and Access to our Amazon library.
- Travelling to our Company events, which usually take place in a different European city each year, and meeting your co-workers.
You will be part of a wonderful multi-cultural team of people spread all over the World.
Applicants from European time zone are preferred.
Apply for this job