Our company develops and sells premium WordPress plugins. We are looking for a hands-on marketing manager who will lead a small team of creative people, plan and execute our marketing strategy.
You will be working directly with the company CEO to define different strategies for our different products, set up detailed marketing plans and implement them.
You will need to be creative, methodical and analytical. Your team will include a writer, a designer and a front-end developer. Besides management and planning, you will need to be in charge of running email campaigns, social media campaigns and analyze results using different tools.
Your responsibilities will cover:
- Plan sales funnels and execute them together with the development and documentation teams
- Manage the creative design, content production and front-end implementation
- Plan and execute email campaigns, including automation and analytics
- Plan an SEO strategy and work with our documentation team to implement it
- Promote product features to clients and make sure that clients get the most of our products
- Collect client case studies and turn them into effective marketing material
As we live and breath in the WordPress ecosystem, we will prefer candidates with proven experience in the Web space, highly fluent in WordPress.
European countries or the Eastern US are preferred.
Apply for this job