With over 15,000 Shopify merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of data to crunch. That’s why we’re looking for our next great data expert!
In this critical role, you’ll help drive the success of our marketing and product efforts in 2018 as you help us develop a deeper understanding of the metrics that make our website and platform successful, along with how they should be modeled and reported on.
You’ll be the first person to drive our analysis and dive into our massive data set to provide as much data-driven insight into all aspects of our business as possible.
We have two missions at ReCharge: make it easy for people to sell subscription products online, and make our company an amazing place to work. The first mission began as three people working out of a small apartment, trying to solve one of the biggest problems facing Shopify merchants: recurring payments. Now we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software, empowering thousands of entrepreneurs to sell their products as subscriptions, and processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
In two years we’ve gone from a team of 3, to a team of 40 people across the world. Our culture is remote-first, so we stay connected every day using Slack and video chat. Being part of a small, fast-growing company is exciting: the opportunities to grow and take ownership at ReCharge are endless. And we’ll make sure you have everything you need to do your best work and make a big impact. Learn more: http://www.rechargepayments.com/about
If this sounds like the right environment for you – read on!
Data Analytics Manager responsibilities:
You’ll need to be amazing at coming up with new, meaningful metrics to measure the success of ReCharge core product. Your daily tasks will include:
- Drive strategy-level discussions with the CEO, CTO and Head of Growth
- Develop new reports, frameworks, dashboards, and other tools for the growth and product teams
- Create new weekly and monthly reports that indicate trends within the business.
- Build and analyze new data models that map vital aspects of merchants business such as churn rates and average order value by vertical
Track the ROI of various marketing activities
Necessary skills and experience:
- Experience managing core datasets for a SaaS platform
- Data processing/integration: SQL, Python, Kafka, Spark, Pandas
- Visualization: Matplotlib, Mode Analytics, Tableau
Comfortable working closely with a development team and executive leadership
Does this sound like you?
- You are self-driven, great at running with ideas and executing them independently
- You are diplomatic. You use your talents to build consensus among your peers by getting them talking and helping to reach a common goal.
- You’re resourceful. While you’ll be reporting to the Head of Growth, you’ll be working closely with other teams across the company and will need to allocate your time accordingly.
- You are equal parts technical and functional (and both are exceptionally strong), and you are equally comfortable and effective at presenting to technical or business leaders.
- You have a passion for problem solving. You come up with hypotheses and often have strong opinions around their conclusions.
You limit your commitments to tasks that are aligned with your highest priorities.
As a Data Analytics Manager at ReCharge, you’ll get:
- Apple equipment
- A competitive salary
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Autonomy to do your thing
- Support from your manager and coworkers
- Yearly team retreats
- The best GIFs ever
Apply for this job