We need a WordPress developer that communicates a lot, documents everything, gets sh*t done, drives big projects as fast as possible, on budget, and maintains quality. You’ll also need to be able to deal with an East-Coast attitude/mentality and roll with the punches.
The first project(s) you will be working on will be working directly with Mike Mann, founder of super star corporations like Phone.com, SEO.com, BuyDomains.com, DomainMarket.com, to build out 3-4 of his personal websites.
Other work will include building stellar websites for SEO.com clients as well as high-profile websites on domains like HappyBirthday.com or Tasty.com (from Mike’s inventory of over 300,000 premium domains).
- 1-3 years of WordPress frontend and backend experience
- WordPress theme development
- Fluent understanding of online ecosystems (server and client side structure, hosting, CDN’s, pagespeed tests, front-end site optimization)
Nice to Have:
- ACF (Advanced Custom Fields)
- Photo, video, or other related graphic design skills
- Experience working in an agency setting
Pay range is between $50K-$60K US commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Apply for this job