Bear Group is a leading custom web development firm in Seattle seeking a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to further accelerate its growth. We are implementing an Account Based Marketing strategy, and the SDR will be a critical role in that strategy’s success. The SDR is critical in driving growth through responding to all inbound leads generated by marketing and initiating new opportunities for Bear Group through creative outreach via email, phone, and social media. This position reports directly to the Marketing Director.
You will be joining our Sales and Marketing team, taking on the responsibility of initial communication with inbound leads and passing new business opportunities to solution architects and the bizdev team.
- Inbound Leads–You’ll be instrumental in responding quickly to possible prospects and will be the customer’s first impression of Bear Group. Inbound leads come in through contact forms, white paper downloads, and free demos. The purpose of these follow-ups is to understand the person’s–and their organization’s–web development needs.
- Outbound Prospecting–In addition to nurturing our inbound leads, you will also be responsible for managing the outbound prospecting campaigns. You are a hardworking individual who is passionate about building and growing a career in sales. Key characteristics include being unflappable, positive, energetic, organized, conversational, data-centric, and able to work independently.
- Nurture and qualify new leads that turn into qualified meetings for the bizdev and solutions architect team.
- Build prospect lists through online research, social media monitoring/commenting, and with our internal prospecting tools.
- Managing prospecting status, data integrity, and forecasting in our CRM.
- Achieving weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.).
- Being prepared for, and contributing to, strategic weekly marketing team meetings to provide information that allows marketing members to qualify, nurture, and convert inbound leads.
- Contribute ideas for refining the SDR sales pipeline. Identify and make recommendations for ways to improve our sales processes, tools, and materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or related discipline.
- Courses in sales or sales training.
- Experience using standard productivity tools (email, voicemail, Google Docs) and ideally, you also have experience using a CRM.
- 1-2 years of sales experience preferred.
- Spectacular phone skills, speedy response time, and great people skills.
- Takes initiative and follows through with projects.
- Ability to work both individually and as a team.
- Excellent presentation, listening, and writing skills.
- Driven to succeed in a very metrics oriented role.
- Excellent organizational skills, capable time manager, attentive to detail, customer focused, and has the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks.
We offer competitive compensation, learning challenges, and the opportunity to grow your career with the company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Type of work: Contract 20 Hours / Week
Location: USA Only
Reports to: Marketing Director
Apply for this job