A Bit about Us
ezhome aims to become the #1 trusted provider of tech-enabled home services. We provide an amazingly better experience using software and data that enable our service personnel to be more effective and efficient. We are pioneering the tech-enabled home services space with a full-stack approach.
ezhome was founded by two serial entrepreneurs and has been growing extremely fast (multi-million ARR within a year). We assembled a world class team and have raised significant funding from top-tier investors. We are looking for top talent — join us in disrupting the $100 billion home services market!
Overview of the Role
We are looking for a smart and enthusiastic junior web developer to join our team of experienced software engineers. Your primary focus will to build customer-facing and internal features for our web applications. This includes developing a friendly and responsive UI, helping build out our React/Redux architecture, and working on our backend and API development. We’re prioritizing finding someone who has the proven ability to learn quickly and the drive to do so.
- Implement friendly, responsive, and delightful UIs
- Create scalable and robust backend architecture and APIs
- Develop, test, and maintain robust, scalable, high-quality software
- Write highly organized, maintainable code
- Seek guidance and learn from our experienced team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with backend and frontend web development using any modern stack
- Eagerness to learn new things and able to do so quickly
- Deep care for user experience and producing high quality code
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Availability during the morning Pacific Time (8am-12pm)
- Comfortable working remotely with a distributed team
Nice to have
- Experience with React/Redux
- Experience with Python, Django, and Django Rest Framework
- Experience implementing frontend testing infrastructure
- Experience working in a distributed team
- Experience with Scrum or other agile development process
- Flexible PTO
- $200 reimbursed annually for learning, e.g. books, courses, training, etc.
- $200 reimbursed annually for software/hardware or workplace improvements
- $150 reimbursed annually for fitness related spending
- Laptop replacement of up to $1,500 reimbursed after 6 months full time work and every 2 years after
Apply for this job