While we prefer candidates that have experience in native Android (Java) or iOS (Objective C), it isn’t required. We are hiring for both remote and full time onsite in San Francisco. Please designate in the application which role you are interested in (or both if you’re open to either).
For Remote Contractors
Contract lengths vary depending on the project, but range from 1 to 3 months (some last as long as 6 months). We also have contract to hire roles available, where after a short contract the company hires you full time remotely. The majority of our clients are in the San Francisco area so the closer to that timezone the better. You must be living in North America, South America or Europe.
For Full Time Roles Onsite in San Francisco
You must be living in San Francisco or be willing to relocate. Please provide your requested annual salary range in the application.
- You must be living in North America, South America or Europe
- Fluent with both verbal and written English
- React Native code samples you can share OR willingness to complete a 6-8 hour code challenge (priority will be given to candidates that can provide code samples)
- 30-40 hours per week of availability
- Mid-Senior or Senior level Position (4+ years of professional experience)
- 3+ months of React Native experience (with a production app)
Nice to have’s:
- Full stack experience (Rails or Node.js)
- Professional Obj-C or Java experience (Helpful when working with native modules using React Native)
- 6+ months of React Native experience
- Experience with Apollo Client & GraphQL
- Onsite travel is not required but is often appreciated by our partners (Please let us know if that is an option)
We have other React & React Native roles and we’ll invite you to join our developer community if we think you are a good fit!
Apply for this job