We’re looking for a new employee in our small eight-person team and give you the opportunity to be part of a very exciting journey.
You are a Senior Android Developer with strong experience, and you will be an essential part of our lean and focused company. The position is full-time. This is an excellent career opportunity to join a fast growing 100% remote company in a key position.
- be responsible for our existing award-winning apps
- create and implement new features for our app – from UI to APIs
- maintain and optimize the app environment
- work agile with a motivated and innovative small team (including us, the two founders)
Skills & Requirements
An ideal candidate is autonomous, proactive, and has experience working in a variety of different languages. We admire developers who take the initiative, make their own decisions and implement them precisely.
- strong and professional knowledge of Android development (Java and Kotlin)
- real-world experience building and maintaining mobile apps is a must
- strong practical knowledge including APIs and Git
- you love getting things done
- you are not stuck with a certain language or framework
- you never give up, when it’s getting difficult. It’s a challenge to master every situation.
- you have a passion for good software
- you speak and write business-fluent English
If this profile matches your expertise, experience, and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your full application, including salary requirementsand possible starting date.
Apply for this job