What does the word Serverless evoke in your imagination? If you conjure images of a utopian world with low-maintenance applications, low AWS bills, and fluffy kittens, then read on. You’re going to like this.
ABOUT THE JOB
Software is eating the network. Technologies like SDN and infrastructure automation are changing the way people build and manage networks. The days of manual labour are numbered.
OverIP is on a mission to accelerate this change. And we are firmly in the trenches, turning marketing slides into production systems. We manage some of the largest networks in Australia, and we do it better, faster, and cheaper than anyone else.
As a DevOps engineer at OverIP, you will use AWS services, Node.js, and Ansible playbooks to create elegant products for network automation. Some of the features you will build include support automation, change orchestration, network analytics, and many more.
You are a DevOps engineer, well versed in web-development and configuration management with Ansible. You have strong skills in:
- AWS services, particularly EC2, S3, Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, IAM, Amazon Cognito, DynamoDB, Cloudwatch, and Cloudformation.
- Ansible playbooks, modules, and role development.
And in general, you have:
- A track record for Getting Things Done.
- A growth mindset, continuously learning and pushing outside your comfort zone.
- A tendency to write readable code, useful comments, and detailed documentation.
- A sound knowledge of modern, collaborative code development.
- A tendency to help the team and bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.
Please highlight your relevant experiences and any open source projects in your cover letter.
Apply for this job