We’re looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Developer who can act like an entrepreneur and own products from idea to execution. Even though you will be joining a small team, you will be able to make a big impact at scale. As a platform we process hundreds of millions of dollars supporting 7,000+ stores, and millions of direct consumers.
We have two missions at ReCharge: make it easy for people to sell subscription products online, and make our company an amazing place to work. The first mission began as three people working out of a small apartment, trying to solve one of the biggest problems facing Shopify merchants: recurring payments. Now we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software, empowering thousands of entrepreneurs to sell their products as subscriptions, and processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
If this sounds like the right environment for you – read on.
- Owning new features from idea to completion.
- Working with a core team to design and execute major new features
- Writing work in Python/Flask, MySQL, nginx, elastic search, redis, docker etc
- Contributing to a fast moving exciting project
Necessary skills and experience:
- You write code that others can read
- 2+ Years experience in a similar role at another SaaS company
- Experience with Python or Ruby ideally
- Solid understand of MySQL
- Experience building and scaling web applications
- Empathy towards helping people
- Be able to work with a small talented team to achieve the incredible
Does this sound like you?
- You’re self-driven, great at running with ideas and executing them independently
- You’re resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen
- You have a passion for problem solving. Nothing gets you more excited than a tricky problem or a new challenge
- You work with a sense of urgency, and you know how to hustle
- You believe in what we’re doing and you’re excited to help us grow
As a Senior Full Stack Developer at ReCharge, you’ll get:
- Apple equipment
- A competitive salary
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Autonomy to do your thing
- Support from your manager and coworkers
- Team retreats throughout the year
- The best GIFs ever
Apply for this job