Yugo is a cool little electric startup from Barcelona that puts a little pep into the streets of that Spanish city. In this fun video we go inside their warehouse workshop to talk about their startup and what it takes to scale a rideshare company from one scooter and forty customers to dozens of scooters and thousands of customers. Interestingly, on the day we shot this video Barcelona had the first snowfall in a decade, making our ride particularly fun – and precarious.
You might also like...
Federacy wants to put bug bounty programs in reach of every startup 10 Aug, 2018
Seattle Food Tech looks to replace the chicken nugget with a plant-based copycat 26 Jul, 2018
Researchers find a new material for quantum computing 23 Mar, 2018
Photos on social media can predict the health of neighborhoods 7 Jun, 2018
- Previous story Morning Brew is a daily business briefing built for millennials
- Next story Smartsheet files for IPO
Receive Freebies & Latest Posts Directly To Your Email - it's Free!
- Meet the startups that pitched at EF’s 10th Demo Day in LondonSeptember 27, 2018
- Rally Rd., the app that lets you invest in classic cars, raises $7M Series ASeptember 27, 2018
- Berkanan is a Bluetooth-powered group messaging appSeptember 27, 2018
- Vinay Gupta to talk about Mattereum at Disrupt BerlinSeptember 27, 2018
- Best collection of WordPress Slider PluginsJuly 5, 2010
- Top 8 Free Joomla Template GeneratorsJuly 19, 2011
- 40+ Best WordPress Plugins for CommentsJune 18, 2011
- A Collection of Free WordPress ThemesJuly 11, 2010
- Sammy May on:Curve, the fintech that connects all your cards to a single card and app, gets full consumer launch
- Troy on:Useful List of Best Magento SEO Extensions For E-commerce Store
- Роман Оныщук on: 15 Most Popular Cloud Applications and SaaS Services for Business
- Yemli Lala on:How to Outsource Your Freelance Blogging Work with Integrity