Yugo is a cool little electric startup from Barcelona that puts a little pep into the streets of that Spanish city. In this fun video we go inside their warehouse workshop to talk about their startup and what it takes to scale a rideshare company from one scooter and forty customers to dozens of scooters and thousands of customers. Interestingly, on the day we shot this video Barcelona had the first snowfall in a decade, making our ride particularly fun – and precarious.
You might also like...
Google will start investing in early-stage startups that use the Assistant 2 May, 2018
Niche raises $6.6 million to help with your school search 27 Feb, 2018
Mobile payment and loyalty platform Yoyo Wallet integrates with Starling Bank 23 Nov, 2017
Bolt Threads is raising $106 million from Foundation Capital and Formation 8 9 Nov, 2017
- Previous story Morning Brew is a daily business briefing built for millennials
- Next story Smartsheet files for IPO
Receive Freebies & Latest Posts Directly To Your Email - it's Free!
- Plum, the fintech chatbot that helps you save, adds theme-based investingJune 18, 2018
- Zenaton lets you build and run workflows with easeJune 18, 2018
- Email security startup Tessian raises $13M led by Balderton and AccelJune 18, 2018
- VCs serve up a large helping of cash to startups disrupting foodJune 16, 2018
- Best collection of WordPress Slider PluginsJuly 5, 2010
- Top 8 Free Joomla Template GeneratorsJuly 19, 2011
- 40+ Best WordPress Plugins for CommentsJune 18, 2011
- A Collection of Free WordPress ThemesJuly 11, 2010
- Troy on:Useful List of Best Magento SEO Extensions For E-commerce Store
- Роман Оныщук on: 15 Most Popular Cloud Applications and SaaS Services for Business
- Yemli Lala on:How to Outsource Your Freelance Blogging Work with Integrity
- Sammy May on:Chip, the chatbot savings app, raises over £1M in crowdfunding with plans to apply for a banking license