Yugo is a cool little electric startup from Barcelona that puts a little pep into the streets of that Spanish city. In this fun video we go inside their warehouse workshop to talk about their startup and what it takes to scale a rideshare company from one scooter and forty customers to dozens of scooters and thousands of customers. Interestingly, on the day we shot this video Barcelona had the first snowfall in a decade, making our ride particularly fun – and precarious.
- Previous story Morning Brew is a daily business briefing built for millennials
- Next story Smartsheet files for IPO
Receive Freebies & Latest Posts Directly To Your Email - it's Free!
- Crypto-collectibles and Kitties marketplace Rare Bits raises $6MApril 19, 2018
- 7 Resources to Help You Start Freelancing From ScratchApril 19, 2018
- 3D printing marketplace Shapeways raises a $30 million Series EApril 19, 2018
- mParticle hires Adobe’s John Sedlak as chief revenue officerApril 19, 2018
- Best collection of WordPress Slider PluginsJuly 5, 2010
- Top 8 Free Joomla Template GeneratorsJuly 19, 2011
- 40+ Best WordPress Plugins for CommentsJune 18, 2011
- A Collection of Free WordPress ThemesJuly 11, 2010
- Troy on:Useful List of Best Magento SEO Extensions For E-commerce Store
- Роман Оныщук on: 15 Most Popular Cloud Applications and SaaS Services for Business
- Yemli Lala on:How to Outsource Your Freelance Blogging Work with Integrity
- Sammy May on:Chip, the chatbot savings app, raises over £1M in crowdfunding with plans to apply for a banking license