In the past, Freelancing jobs have never been considered as a secure job since there is no definite or fixed income; monthly or yearly. Moreover, the chances of getting freelance jobs had also been slim in the past. However, today, the market for freelance jobs has shown definite improvement since employers all around the world have realized the cost-benefits of hiring freelancers for roles that don’t require them to be physically present at the workplace.
Receive Freebies & Latest Posts Directly To Your Email - it's Free!
- Meet the startups that pitched at EF’s 10th Demo Day in LondonSeptember 27, 2018
- Rally Rd., the app that lets you invest in classic cars, raises $7M Series ASeptember 27, 2018
- Berkanan is a Bluetooth-powered group messaging appSeptember 27, 2018
- Vinay Gupta to talk about Mattereum at Disrupt BerlinSeptember 27, 2018
- Best collection of WordPress Slider PluginsJuly 5, 2010
- Top 8 Free Joomla Template GeneratorsJuly 19, 2011
- 40+ Best WordPress Plugins for CommentsJune 18, 2011
- A Collection of Free WordPress ThemesJuly 11, 2010
- PMP on:Online learning platform Unacademy gets $21M Series C from Sequoia India, SAIF and Nexus
- Predictive Eye on:Element.AI opens London outpost with focus on ‘AI for good’
- SmartCursors on:4 Tips for Keeping Your Freelance Finances In Order
- Aayushi gupta on:How Contento Can Help Market Yourself as a Freelancer