In the past, Freelancing jobs have never been considered as a secure job since there is no definite or fixed income; monthly or yearly. Moreover, the chances of getting freelance jobs had also been slim in the past. However, today, the market for freelance jobs has shown definite improvement since employers all around the world have realized the cost-benefits of hiring freelancers for roles that don’t require them to be physically present at the workplace.
Tagged: writing style
Receive Freebies & Latest Posts Directly To Your Email - it's Free!
- What does it take to be a startup that raises huge sums quickly?February 24, 2018
- The intensifying battle for Africa’s burgeoning tech landscapeFebruary 23, 2018
- Eden acquires OrgOrg, a social network for office managersFebruary 23, 2018
- Tesla wants to install chargers at the officeFebruary 23, 2018
- Best collection of WordPress Slider PluginsJuly 5, 2010
- Top 8 Free Joomla Template GeneratorsJuly 19, 2011
- 40+ Best WordPress Plugins for CommentsJune 18, 2011
- A Collection of Free WordPress ThemesJuly 11, 2010
- Роман Оныщук on: 15 Most Popular Cloud Applications and SaaS Services for Business
- Yemli Lala on:How to Outsource Your Freelance Blogging Work with Integrity
- Sammy May on:Chip, the chatbot savings app, raises over £1M in crowdfunding with plans to apply for a banking license
- Sanjay Mishra on:Indian home healthcare platform Portea Medical raises $26M Series C