Come join one of the best teams you can imagine.
Work on great projects, getting sh!t done, make products people love!
Having a Great Team has been our simple formula for our success.
We are looking for seasoned and experienced developers who are brilliant at what they do.
In return – we will give you great work, great clients, great team, and a long term great profitable
You get to work with some of the best Brands and companies in the world, companies like Epic Games, AUDI, AMD, Intel,
NVIDIA, IKEA, BMW Mini, VANS, Unity Technology, Xerox PARC, and many others, including fast growing startups.
You’ll be playing a key role in each project and will be continuously learning new technologies
and working on cutting edge products. Most of all, you’ll enjoy your work and the people you work with
and we’ll do all that we can to help you meet and exceed your goals.
- Work from anywhere in the world (Europe or Eastern Europe preferred).
- Unless otherwise stated, a minimum of 30 hours per week – must be able to work week days – not
just weekends. If you have a fulltime job please do not apply.
- Must be an individual not an agency/firm.
- As part of our hiring process you will have a video interview and a programming test.
- Working English required
We are looking for experienced programmers with:
- 3D graphics development experience with a focus on working with OpenGL/DirectX/WebGL, and 3D engines.
- Ideally with Virtual Reality and/or Augmented Reality experience.
- Strong bonus to have Unity or Unreal Engine experience
- Strong bonus to have mobile experience
- Bonus to have WebGL experience
- Bonus to have Shader experience
- Bonus to have Raytracing experience Background in games, 3D visualization, or CAD a bonus
- Bonus to have web experience and/or Django experience (we are also seeking a Django developer)
Any questions – happy to answer.
Apply for this job