Yugo is a cool little electric startup from Barcelona that puts a little pep into the streets of that Spanish city. In this fun video we go inside their warehouse workshop to talk about their startup and what it takes to scale a rideshare company from one scooter and forty customers to dozens of scooters and thousands of customers. Interestingly, on the day we shot this video Barcelona had the first snowfall in a decade, making our ride particularly fun – and precarious.
You might also like...
Desktop Metal gets another $65 million in a round led by Ford 19 Mar, 2018
Bird is reportedly raising $150 million at $1 billion valuation 30 May, 2018
Here are the top Midwestern states and cities for startups 25 Mar, 2018
Polish startup Displate raises raises 2 million Euro to decorate your abode 13 Nov, 2017
- Previous story Morning Brew is a daily business briefing built for millennials
- Next story Smartsheet files for IPO
Receive Freebies & Latest Posts Directly To Your Email - it's Free!
- Meet the startups that pitched at EF’s 10th Demo Day in LondonSeptember 27, 2018
- Rally Rd., the app that lets you invest in classic cars, raises $7M Series ASeptember 27, 2018
- Berkanan is a Bluetooth-powered group messaging appSeptember 27, 2018
- Vinay Gupta to talk about Mattereum at Disrupt BerlinSeptember 27, 2018
- Best collection of WordPress Slider PluginsJuly 5, 2010
- Top 8 Free Joomla Template GeneratorsJuly 19, 2011
- 40+ Best WordPress Plugins for CommentsJune 18, 2011
- A Collection of Free WordPress ThemesJuly 11, 2010